Classes Begin September 5, 2017.
Click HERE to view our Fall Schedule!
NEW — Online registration is open!
Register before September 1st and receive 10% discount on September’s tuition.
Use this code during check out: Early Bird 2017
Click HERE to set up your secure online account or to log in to your account.
Note to current/returning families –
- To log in for the first time, please use the email address we have on file.
- To set your password, click on “Forgot Password”. You will be emailed with instructions to set up a password.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the office.
Here is a copy of our Studio Policies.
The Calabasas Academy of Dance term begins September 5th and runs through June 10th. You are enrolling in a 10-month program, culminating in our annual recital in June. Tuition is based on an ANNUAL tuition rate. Students enrolled late in the season will have their tuition prorated accordingly.
For your convenience, we divide the annual tuition rate into 10 equal payments over the 10-month program.
Base tuition for non-company members includes:
- Weekly classes (excluding holidays and days/weeks when the studio is closed)
- Quality dance education taught by experienced dance professionals
- Recital fees (costume fees are NOT included), whether your child performs or not.
- Rehearsal fees
- Special performance fees
Please note: Company members will have additional fees (please see your company contract/information sheet for details).
Please see our Studio Policies for detailed information regarding Tuition and Payments.
Please click below for our rates.