We want to thank everyone for helping keep the studio a safe place to dance. We have been really fortunate that, to date, we haven’t had a single case of COVID-19 transmitted through the studio. Let’s try to keep it that way.
The dance studio is a mixing point for a lot of different communities and now that schools are back in full swing it is important that we all continue to do our part to keep everyone safe.
We wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our Studio COVID-19 Policies and Procedures.
When to stay home
- If you (the dancer) or a family member test positive for COVID-19.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have a temperature above 100.4.
- If you were notified that you may have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19. (Regardless of vaccination status *see below)
- If you believe you have COVID-19 and are waiting for test results.
WHEN TO NOTIFY US
- If you are staying home for ANY of the reasons above.
If you the dancer test positive for COVID-19, may return to the studio after ALL of the following has taken place.
- You self isolate for 10 days from the initial positive test.
- Are symptom free for 72 hours.
- Have received a negative test result for COVID-19.
If you are feeling unwell, or have a temperature above 100.4
- Have been symptom free for 72 hours.
- Received a negative test result for COVID-19.
If you were notified that you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- You remain symptom free through the incubation period.
- You receive a negative test result for COVID-19 at the end of the incubation period.
- *If you are fully vaccinated you may return to dance with a negative test taken 5 days after exposure.
If you believe you may have COVID-19 and are waiting for test results.
- If you receive a negative test result.
- If you have been symptom free for 72 hours.
More info on Quarantine/Isolation/Exposure by the CDC
Danielle, Shaun & Judi